On this week’s episode of The Art of Passive Income, Mark and Scott welcome Digital Marketer and Real Estate Investor, Bryan Driscoll to the show.
Bryan Driscoll is a digital marketer who has been in the business for over 15 years. He is also a real estate investor who has applied his knowledge and experience in the digital marketing space to find off-market investment deals for real estate investors across the country. Bryan strives to help small to mid-sized businesses keep up with their competitors through creative, customized SEO & social media services.
Listen in as they discuss:
- Bryan’s life before real estate
- How to find distressed homeowners using Facebook ads
- The two different ways to do Facebook ads
- How much does it cost for a lead to know your ROI on paid advertising
- Bryan’s company from a financial standpoint
- The process of selecting the right variable to test for lead conversion
- How Facebook algorithms work n lead generation and conversion
- What makes a good client for Bryan’s lead generation business
- Bryan’s definition of SEO and his strategies to optimize it
Bryan also shares some of the common mistakes he has seen when getting motivated leads and shares some advice on how those mistakes can be rectified.
TIP OF THE WEEK
Mark: My tip of the week is going to make you money, and more importantly it’s going to get you motivated leads. To learn more about Bryan Driscoll and what’s he’s doing, go over at motivated-leads.com.
Scott: Check out this website, it’s the nftoftheday.com. NFT means Non-Fungible Token, you can buy unique things with it, it’s yours and it’s digital. You can sell digital images, too.
Bryan: My tip is a book, The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason. There’s one page in that book, the five laws of gold, I recommend everybody to read that and implement it. It saves you from gambling, wasting your money, and getting along with the wrong people.
WANT TO LISTEN MORE?
Did you like this episode? If so, tune into another one of our exciting episodes with special guest Brian Ellwood as we discuss how to discover true success in real estate.
Isn’t it time to create passive income so you can work where you want, when you want and with whomever you want?