On this week’s episode of The Art of Passive Income, Mark and Scott welcome business coach, Brian Ellwood as they discuss true success in real estate.
Brian Ellwood is a business coach, mentor, and real estate, entrepreneur. He retired from the corporate world at age 30 after amassing dozens of properties to start his real estate portfolio. Through working smartly and forming meaningful relationships, his real estate venture grew into a 7-figure flipping business. This allowed him to pursue his lifelong dream of becoming a real estate investing coach.
As a serial entrepreneur, he turned this new endeavor into a six figures per year business. He achiever this while helping many others get into their first investment properties.
After 4 years of coaching investors, observing the real estate market, and exploring new trends, Brian transformed his coaching business entirely. Presently he helps other coaches break into the online coaching space and scale their businesses to six figures while enjoying the work they do.
While Brian’s story of being a corporate world “drop-out” isn’t unique, most people are afraid to take the risk of giving up a secure position to work on their passion. Brian uses his story and successes as an example to motivate his mentees to become a better version of themselves and getting their business to the level they want, despite difficult situations and setbacks. Having achieved most of his goals, Brian spends his downtime with his wife Carleigh and daughter Everley, discovering Colorado, snowboarding, skateboarding, playing music and video games, and drinking beer with friends.
Listen in as they discuss:
- Brian’s journey into real estate investing, business coaching, and serial entrepreneurship.
- The art of successfully entering the real estate industry.
- Tips on how to be effective at wholesaling and diversifying your real estate portfolio.
- The importance of creating a fool-proof business model.
- Delaying self-gratification to invest in your business and business opportunities.
- Learning how to solve your money problems by creating a passive income stream.
- Understanding the importance of a healthy saving habit while growing your business and diversifying your portfolio.
- Working smarter, instead of harder to find business opportunities and grow your leads and client following.
- Adjusting your mindset to set up yourself for success.
- Tips for forming partnerships with people who are capable of helping your business grow.
- The impact of demographics on business.
Pick the best strategy that resonates with you and stick with it.Brian Ellwood
TIP OF THE WEEK
Mark: My tip of the week is to learn more about Brian Ellwood, go to brianellwood.net. Start learning about passive income and becoming totally free with rentals.
Scott: Check out this website, it’s simpdf.com. This is a PDF editor; you can change the whole document.
Brian: There’s a book called Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz, one of the greatest books written about mindset. Just read the first three chapters of that book and it will rewire your brain into a different level of confidence, clarity, and vision for yourself. It will help you in the mindset piece because I believe you can figure out a strategy if your mindset is in the right place.
Want To Listen More?
Did you like this episode? If so, tune into another one of our exciting episodes with special guest Todd Tressider.
Isn’t it time to create passive income so you can work where you want, when you want and with whomever you want?