You don’t want to miss this special super-sized Art of Passive Income episode as Mark hosts a captivating conversation with Jason Campbell.
Jason has released over 100 albums, has been #1 on multiple Billboard and Amazon charts, and had five Billboard top 5 albums in a 5 month period in 2019. He’s a 7th degree black belt and cofounder of Zen Wellness. Jason’s music is being used in hospitals, ERs, yoga studios, wellness centers, therapists waiting rooms, and hospice centers to relieve stress on families and reduce end-of-life drug use.
He is the Director of Music for Genius X Virtual Reality and writes music and meditations for virtual reality. His work is also found on performance-based apps like Hapbee, ChilliSleep and Focus at Will. Jason runs the Zen Business Mastery entrepreneurial mastermind and released the first breath-work course in virtual reality in 2022.
His most recent endeavor includes purchasing the town of Cleator, Arizona with a small group of visionary investors. As the newly appointed Sheriff of Cleator he is combining western culture with eastern wisdom to create a community committed to the uplifting of the human spirit.
Mark and Jason discuss many fascinating topics, including:
- How does someone start in creating music to increase awareness of others?
- How music led to meditation
- How to achieve goals and find the joy in doing?
- The best entry point into meditation
- How to prioritize self care and wellness
- Daily routines
- The Five Elements
- How to define–and feel–successful
- His plans for the town of Cleator
- Reconciling suffering
The duo also emphasizes the importance of building the skill of learning to be happy–and finding joy in struggle.
TIP OF THE WEEK
- Go to Zen Piano and download a five-minute breathing exercise.
- I release a new album every month. Find the most recent, by searching Jason Campbell Zen Piano on your Spotify or iTunes. Put on headphones and listen to a song. Don’t listen to the notes, but listen to the space underneath the notes and see if you have a moment of not thinking.
Go to Zen Piano and send a note to take an hour course with Jason. It is well worth your time and investment.
WANT TO LISTEN MORE?
Did you like this episode? If so, tune into an awe-inspiring Art of Passive Income podcast episode to learn from modern-day philosopher, Derek Sivers.
“Are you ready to learn more about land investing? Just click HERE to schedule a call.”
“Isn’t it time to create passive income so you can work where you want when you want, and with whomever you want?”