Meet Landon Harris, the newest Land Geek coach! The gang has fun getting to know more about Landon and what he’s most excited about in his new role.
Joining Mark this episode are:
- Erik Peterson
- Scott Bossman
- Mike Zaino
- Tate Litchfield
- Teria Harris
And the newest Land Geek coach, Landon Harris!
Learn more about Landon as he shares:
- His background and how he got into the land business
- His advice for couples working in business together
- His recommendation for training regimen for a new land investor
- A mistake he made in the land business and how he overcame it
- A highlight of his land career
- How he’s managing his retirement from his swim coaching career
- How does being a swim coach translate to being a land coach
TIP OF THE WEEK
Beginning with Gratitude on Audible. It’s narrated by Jesse Isreal. I just started it. It’s a six-minute meditation. I start my day with it. It puts you in the right mindset. I feel really good about it and it’s been helpful for me.
Learn with Landon and apply for coaching. You have to be in Flight School and can graduate with coaching. If you want to get to the next place in your life, you need a coach. Tiger Woods had a swing coach. There is no better investment than in yourself.
WANT TO LISTEN MORE?
Did you like this episode? If so, listen to another Art of Passive Income podcast episode to hear Landon’s wife, Teria’s, first podcast and her story leading up to her land career.
“Are you ready to learn more about land investing? Just click HERE to schedule a call.”
“Isn’t it time to create passive income so you can work where you want when you want, and with whomever you want?”