The geekiness is strong with this one! In today’s episode of The Art of Passive Income, Mark and Scott talk with fellow geek, Peita Diamantidis.
Not too many people have actually created a word, but the Finance Action Hero has! Zaptitude—skill; knack; ability or acquired capacity to sort out ones’s money stuff.
Peita is here to show you how to handle your own money stuff…
- What differentiates a pyramid scheme from a real business & equity vs. cash flow.
- Simplicity—why do we always make things so complex?
- Credit vs. Debit, should we ever use credit cards?
- Do you know what your interest rate is?
Aunt Peita’s Tips
- Spend less than you earn
- Waste is really stupid
- Slow and steady absolutely wins the race
- If something is too good to be true, it is!
[bctt tweet=”Should you earn more or just be conscious about your spending?” username=”TheLandGeek”]
There is almost too much geekiness in this episode…proceed with caution!
TIP OF THE WEEK
Mark: Check out Zoom.us and record your video conferences online. You can also get their app and use it from your phone.
Scott: Get the Openvid chrome plugin and seamlessly record your screen, mic, and camera all in your Google Chrome browser.
Peita: Check out MapYourProgress.com and track your goals creatively. Get a map for your goals and color in each swirl as you see your progress slowly unfold into a beautiful picture.
And if you need your own Yoda backpack, we found this one on Amazon!
Isn’t it time to create passive income so you can work where you want, when you want and with whomever you want?