With all the geeky tools and systems available today, Mark poses the question to the team, “If you can start all over again, where would you start?”
Join Mark and the rest of Team Geek…
- Tate Litchfield
- Scott Bossman
- Aaron Williams
- Mimi Schmidt
- Mike Zaino
- Scott Todd
…as they all return for this Bettah for the Buttah, Round Table episode!
Find out the details on how they would tackle this business if they could start over.
If you do too much of it yourself, you can’t scale, and if you can’t scale, you can’t grow.Mike Zaino
- Aaron would start with Flight School then on to coaching
- Mimi would have been less apprehensive and listened more to the coaches
- Mike would have removed scarcity mentality sooner than later and put the systems together sooner
- Scott B. would take Flight School, let go sooner, and sell notes
- Tate who was trying to do it all on his own would have gotten help sooner
- Scott T. would slow his county roll
Mark also talks about his biggest regret—flipping for cash.
The team also dives into:
- How many counties to start in and when to avoid the switch itch
- Overpaying worries
- Good sad wines
Getting spread too thin is a much bigger detriment than you think you would accomplish by acting too big. -Aaron
This episode if jammed pack full of great advice for newbies, seasoned land investors, and wine connoisseurs by and large.
TIP OF THE WEEK
Isn’t it time to create passive income so you can work where you want, when you want and with whomever you want?