In today’s episode of The Art of Passive Income—Round Table edition, Mark is joined by:
- Erik Peterson
- Tate Litchfield
- Scott Todd
- Mike Zaino
THIS WEEK’S TOPICS
- Prejudging offers—Your list shows what the property last sold for and you see that you’re about to offer $6,000 on a property that last sold for $80,000, do you let that affect your offer? The guys all give advice on how to proceed.
[bctt tweet=”Don’t put yourself in the seller’s shoes, you have no idea where they’re walking.” username=”TheLandGeek”]
- VA qualifications—What qualifications should you look for when choosing a VA?
- Get to know the Geeks—We’re going to do something a little different today, the guys are all going to share something personal about themselves that you don’t know.
Between the five, we have:
- a rappin’ magician
- someone with Johnny Cash ties
- a spiky-haired school choir boy, nicknamed Spike
- a world traveler with only 2 continents remaining to check off the list
- and which Geek doesn’t follow any sports and secretly eats sweet bread while on the calls?
See if you can match who goes with each description then LISTEN IN to see if you were correct!
TIP OF THE WEEK
Mark: (He’s got this covered!)
- Check out Integromat.com—a legit Zapier competitor, with a more elegant user interface.
- If you’re dieting, there’s a website called Swole.me that takes all the thinking out of it.
- Read the book A Guide to the Good Life: The Ancient Art of Stoic Joy by William B. Irvine. There’s a lot of Mike Zaino zenlike wisdom.
- Check out the Chrome extension, Free Video Email for Gmail. You can also learn more about it at CloudHQ.net.
Isn’t it time to create passive income so you can work where you want, when you want and with whomever you want?