In today’s episode of The Art of Passive Income—Round Table edition, Mark is joined by:
- Erik Peterson—The key is marketing, being out there on a regular basis. There are plenty of buyers and more than enough land.
- Mike Zaino—I look at this business like I’m panning for gold. Sometimes you get the flakes, sometimes you get the nuggets.
- Scott Todd—If you’re struggling, you have to change your mindset because you’re holding yourself back.
We have a multi-million dollar market, billions of acres and only a handful of people doing it. Only that handful thinks there is competition…there is no competition! –Mark Podolsky
Today we talk about:
- Buying in bulk—Do we approach it differently?
- Counties—How many counties are you working in?
- Scarcity Mentality—Can there be too many investors in one area?
- The real fear people have that stops them from taking massive action.
[bctt tweet=”You have to take action! Lack of action is what drives people away.” username=”TheLandGeek”]
Desert Island Mindset Books
Erik: Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money – That The Poor And Middle Class Do Not! by Robert T. Kiyosaki
Mike: How To Own The World: A Code for Taking the Path of the Spiritual Explorer by Stephen K. Hayes
Scott: The 22 Immutable Laws Of Marketing by Al Ries
Mark: Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money – That The Poor And Middle Class Do Not! by Robert T. Kiyosaki
TIP OF THE WEEK
Mark: Get both the audio and physical copy of a book, it helps you to focus better.
Also, get the app Onward. An AI coach that holds you accountable by tracking your distractions and problem sites then reports back to you.
Scott: Get the app Mobile Web Recorder. It allows you to record video from screen captures on your phone. Great for making training videos!
Erik: Get MixMax—A Gmail add-on that has templates, creates automated mail sequences and more!
Mike: When business gets overwhelming, BREATHE! Breathe in the mailings, breathe out the marketings!
Isn’t it time to create passive income so you can work where you want, when you want and with whomever you want?