On this episode of the Art of Passive Income podcast, Mark welcomes guest, Louis O’Connor.
Louis O’Connor is the founder and principal of Strategic Metals Invest. He offers rare Earth metals to private investors as tangible assets. In the past five years Rare Earths have out performed gold, the FTSE 100, and the S&P 500 consistently.
Louis shares his expertise on:
- Are rare Earth metals becoming more mainstream?
- Why is Louis’ company the only company to offer rare Earth metals?
- What is the opportunity for owning strategic metals?
- How many rare Earth metals are needed to power today’s technology?
- What to consider when investing in strategic metals
- The risks of investing in rare Earth metals
Tune in for all this, plus find out the demand and future for rare Earth metals–and is there any reason you shouldn’t consider investing in this asset class?
TIP OF THE WEEK
I just want to encourage us all to remember those who’ve died before us and to think about the opportunities they’ve given us–and then to improve on them to leave the World in a better place.
Go to Strategic Metals Invest to learn more and to earn money with as little as a $10,000 investment.
WANT TO LISTEN MORE?
Did you like this episode? If so, listen to another interview about metal investing on the Art of Passive Income podcast.
“Are you ready to learn more about land investing? Just click HERE to schedule a call.”
“Isn’t it time to create passive income so you can work where you want when you want, and with whomever you want?”
!–Podscribe (podscribe.ai) embed code–>