On this episode of the Art of Passive Income podcast, Mark welcomes guest Jason Falls, a leading-expert on influential marketing.
Jason Falls is on a mission to help brands grow through community commerce marketing. He leads marketing at Cipio.ai, the leading community commerce marketing platform that empowers brands to ignite influence from their own community. He arrived at Cipio.ai after establishing himself as an international thought leader in the influencer marketing space. He wrote the best-selling book Winfluence and hosts the supporting podcast.
- How he got involved with Marketing
- How he defines Marketing and how it has evolved with social media
- How Cipio helps brands surface influential voices, with examples
- The difference between influential people and influencers
- Incentivizing community members and customers
- How small businesses can benefit from community commerce marketing
Tune in for all this, plus learn the biggest marketing mistakes brands make–and how Cipio can help you!
TIP OF THE WEEK
I want to share something completely out of left field for you all. I’ve practiced meditation for seven years. Go to HeadSpace or Calm and give it a try. If you get in the habit and do it regularly it can change your life by helping you control your stress.
My Tip of the Week is to learn more about Jason Falls at Jasonfalls.com.
WANT TO LISTEN MORE?
Did you like this episode? If so, you may enjoy this episode of the Art of Passive Income podcast on content marketing.
“Are you ready to learn more about land investing? Just click HERE to schedule a call.”
“Isn’t it time to create passive income so you can work where you want when you want, and with whomever you want?”