In this AOPI episode, you’ll meet Bryan Lark, a husband, father and retired pastor who started on the weekends and now is a full-time land investor.
Learn his story, including:
- How he got into land investing
- How he found Land Geek and progressed through the programs
- His biggest takeaways from the coaching program
- His sales and numbers in 2022, using the Land Geek model
- His biggest piece of advice
- His favorite and least favorite parts of the business
- His book, “One Kid, One Dollar”
Mark and Bryan also discuss religion and the money mindset, having a bigger purpose and more!
TIP OF THE WEEK
Bryan: I have really enjoyed reading things by Brian Tracy. You may have heard of the book called, “Eat That Frog,” which is his most famous book. But, I’d recommend his book, No Excuses. In order to achieve greatness, he says you have to become a different person. It’s easy to read, very motivating, and one of those books that I read once a year to re-motivate my self discipline.
Mark: Learn more about Bryan at zeteoland.com and read his book.
WANT TO LISTEN MORE?
Did you like this episode? If so, tune into another success story to meet a man who left law for land.
“Are you ready to learn more about land investing? Just click HERE to schedule a call.”
“Isn’t it time to create passive income so you can work where you want when you want, and with whomever you want?”